Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pikachu!

It's been... a weird week. So I figured now would be the perfect time to settle down with a cup of tea and write a new blog post.



Before I start with that though, I have had a couple of questions about if I crochet clothing.

I have crocheted scarves and mittens (and the odd blanket) in the past, but it's never been something I've been particularly fond of. The best way I can explain it is that, if I see some clothing crocheted in a store, I'll probably just think "that looks nice". I don't have the same "I could make that" feeling when I look at clothes that I get when I look at animals or characters.

BUT, one of my closest friends crochets like a boss and makes a lot of wearable items. To top it off, she has a blog too! I seriously recommend checking it out sometime at: http://1001knit.blogspot.com


Now, back to Pikachu



This was another one of my earlier projects (almost exactly a year ago), before I started taking nice pictures and before I learned the proper way to expand stitches.

Side note, if anyone ever has questions about how I make anything, leave a comment and I'd be happy to help!



I made Pikachu for a friend's birthday and I just realized that he doesn't have any feet! There's always something I've forgotten. So now I'm going to have to kidnap Pikachu...

Wish me luck!
See you later,
Hamallie


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment