Friday, March 1, 2013

Kirby!

This is a project I did about a year ago, it was for another one of my friends' birthdays. He really likes the Nintendo Kirby games so...



Yeah, sorry the picture's so grainy, I didn't have a good camera on me at the time.

Kirby was a pretty simple project. The only difficult part about making him was the eyes, which took a considerable amount of patience to pull off.


But all in all, it wasn't that bad!

Kirby is one of the projects I have listed on my Etsy site. For those of you that don't know, Etsy.com is a website that has a bunch of online shops for people who create, or collect, and sell things .

I love doing custom projects too, so if you ever have an idea about something you might like crocheted, send me a message on my blog or Etsy page and I'd be happy to work with you!

Here's a link to my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hamallie

Well, that's it for now.

See you later!
Hamallie
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment